Terms and Conditions
The parties to this Agreement are Extra Solutions Ltd (Affiliate.Trust.Zone or Trust.Zone Affiliate) and the individual or entity participating in its Affiliate Program ('Affiliate'). The subject matter of this Agreement shall be the implementation of a media provided by Trust.Zone Affiliate on the Affiliate's web site or any other promotion materials with the aim of establishing an advertising cooperation ('Affiliate Program') for the mutual benefit of the parties hereto. This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to Affiliate's Participation in the Affiliate Program. The Terms and conditions further set out below are an inseparable part of This Agreement.
All affiliate membership is subject to prior approval. Trust.Zone Affiliate reserves the right to refuse service to any new or existing affiliate, in its sole discretion, with our without cause. Trust.Zone Affiliate reserves the right to refuse to do business with anyone, at any time, for any reason. Trust.Zone Affiliate reserves the right, without liability, to reject, omit or exclude any affiliate, webmaster or website for any reason at any time, with or without notice and regardless of any previous conditions.
1. Affiliates Obligations
By using The Trust.Zone Affiliate Program, You warrant that:
- The personal information you provide is accurate, complete and authentic
- You are 18 years old and there is no legal reason that you cannot enter a binding agreement.
- All information you provided in your Application is correct and that you will notify Trust.Zone Affiliate promptly of any changes
- You will keep secret and not allow anyone else to use your login and password details for the Affiliate Program Site (Trust.Zone Affiliate)
- You are the owner or are licensed to use the entire contents contained on Your website.
- Your website and/or newsletter does not violate any law or regulation.
- Your website and/or newsletter does not contain misrepresentation or content that is defamatory or violates any rights of privacy or publicity.
- Your website and or/newsletter does not and will not infringe any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right.
- Your website and or/newsletter does not any part of the Internet Site which may be aimed at people under 18 years old
- You place our banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- You have ONLY one account per household, one account per IP Address, one user per account
- As an Affiliate, you are entitled to register Second-Tier and Third-Tier Affiliates. You are not allowed to register any entity in which you have any shareholding whatsoever.
Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from Affiliate Program.
Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales or click-throughs using robots, scripts, or manually "refreshing" of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions.
2. Trust.Zone Affiliate Obligations
- Trust.Zone Affiliate shall assign a unique identification code to those new customers when referred via the Affiliate's assigned link, administrate the generated turnover, calculate the Net Revenues and the total amount of commission earned via the Referrals in accordance with the applicable payment plan and calculation structure set forth in this Agreement.
- Trust.Zone Affiliate shall provide the Affiliate with commission statistics, and handle all customer services related to the business.
- Trust.Zone Affiliate shall ensure accuracy in the tracking and reporting to the highest reasonable standard.
- Trust.Zone Affiliate shall pay the Affiliate the amount due depending on the revenues generated, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3. Promotion of Affiliate Links
- You agree not to create, publish, transmit or distribute any bulk emails ("SPAM") without prior written approval from the Trust.Zone Affiliate for each bulk mailing. You may send emails to people who have given permission to receive newsletters and marketing emails from you and services similar to Trust.Zone.
- You agree not to publish affiliate links and promotional materials on forums, message boards, blogs in cases where topic, thread or discussion is not related to the VPN/proxy services or services Trust.Zone Affiliate offer ("Comment SPAM").
- You agree not to use automated bots or third party tools to post comments with affiliate link or promotional materials ("Comment SPAM").
If Affiliate's account is found to have a spam activity the Affiliate relationship may be terminated.
4. Intellectual Property and Ethical Copy
We are the exclusive owners of all intellectual property rights in our site including, but not limited to: all code, text, sound, video, graphics, images and other promotional materials that form a part of the site.
By admitting you into the Affiliate Program, we provide you with a non-exclusive, non-transferrable, royalty free license to use our trademarks - "Trust.Zone", "Extra Solutions" (our "Trademarks").
- You agree not modify any name, image, trademark or any of the Trust.Zone Affiliate's graphics provided to you.
- You agree that our Trademarks shall remain the property of Extra Solutions Ltd. unless and until we assign those marks to a third party.
- You agree that nothing in these terms shall be deemed to confer any ownership rights in our Trademarks on you.
- You agree not to use our trademarks or IP address in domain name or website name.
- You agree not to purchase advertisements on search engines with the names of our trademarks.
- You agree not to use our trademarks or IP address for any metatags or advertising bids for keywords (Google AdWords programs and other similar Advertising Network programs).
- You agree not to place affiliate links on the websites which could give the impression it is operated by Trust.Zone, Trust.Zone Affiliate or Extra Solutions.
You agree to use ethically acceptable copy (terms, metatags, descriptions, keywords, trademark and promotional materials) in your advertising campaigns. Ethically acceptable copy is considered copy that in no way deceptive or impose upon the trademarks, copyrights or intellectual property of another product or company.
If you wish to use our trademarks for any purposes outside of these terms you must not do so without our prior written consent.
5. FTC Endorsement Compliance
By joining the Program, You agree to comply fully with all Federal Trade Commission's regulations related to advertising. This includes, but is not limited to, Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising, under which You are obliged (among other things) to disclose material connections between endorsers and advertisers. It means that review/rating websites, blogs and other websites, email or collateral that imply to provide an endorsement or assessment of an advertiser (Trust.Zone Affiliate) must evidently disclose the fact financial or in-kind compensation is provided from the advertiser (Trust.Zone Affiliate).
6. Affiliate Commission, Payment and Payment Terms
6.1. Our standard commission type for all Affiliates is a net revenue share. Special commission plans can be available only by our personal promotion to selected Affiliates. All standard commission plans are displayed on Trust.Zone Affiliate website homepage.
6.2. The commission is calculated daily and payments can be performed by personal request during 7 business days, provided that the amount due exceeds $150 (Minimum Threshold). If the balance due is less than the Minimum Threshold, it shall be carried over to the next day and shall be payable when the net balance exceeds the Minimum Threshold. Minimum Threshold can be raised personally by Affiliate in personal settings. If an error is made in calculating the commission, the Partner Program reserves the right to correct such calculation at any time and will immediately pay out underpayment or reclaim overpayment made to the Affiliate.
6.3. If an order is later refunded to the customer or charged back by the customer, or if a customer's check does not clear, the referral fee, and any Affiliate charge back fees, will be deducted from the next payment sent to the Affiliate.
6.4. Affiliate is responsible to supply valid payment details, if details are wrong or the publisher changes payment details, it is the publisher's responsibility to update information in advance before Payment due date.
6.5. Please note, Affiliate cannot request payout more than 2 times monthly.
6.6. Affiliate should fill the payout form under ‘Payouts’ menu item on the website. Affiliate's request will be processed within 7 business days. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to process a payment (and may place a payment hold) on any part of your account for any reason, including if we have a reasonable suspicion that you have breached this Agreement. We also reserve the right to set-off any amount you owe us, including for breaches of this Agreement.
6.7. We assume no responsibility for paying any taxes on payments made to you and you acknowledge and agree that it is your complete and sole responsibility to pay for all taxes as a consequence of your participation in the Affiliate Program. In certain cases, we may withhold all payments until such time as we receive necessary tax documentation from you.
6.8. Main supported payout methods are Bitcoin, Bank Wire Transfer, PayPal, WebMoney. Affiliate will bear payments fees if required. Additional payment methods are available by request.
Trust.Zone Affiliate respects the privacy of its users and promises not to disclose personal or business information to third parties without the express permission of You and/or Your company. We will not sell Your name, e-mail address, phone number, or any other personal information to anyone else. We consider this information to be private, and it will remain as such.